Our unique points of difference
- A niche agency in the labour hire industry, predominantly catering to airlines and associated industry.
- A recruitment agency with an affiliated RTO (registered training organisation)
- All senior executives including the Director & MD possess a minimum relevant industry experience of 20 plus years in the airline, logistics and distribution industry.
- Tailored solutions to meet our clients needs
- Largest pool of readily available quality candidates
- Our transparency in our schedule of rates with a breakdown of each & every component that makes up the schedule.
- KPI Matrix that mirrors our customers KPI’s
- Our 24/7 customer service and support
- Our ethical business approach
- Collaborative Business Approach
- “We do what we say, not say what we do”
- Achieving the outcome with defined deliverables and competitive pricing which differentiates us.
- Delivery of service through the use of creative methodology, innovation or technology and a genuine commitment to outstanding customer service.
- The customers preferred method is our preferred method
Making a difference to your business
- We believe knowledge is the key. Hence, we work with our customers to understand what they are trying to achieve, their end result, their strategy & vision and incorporate their needs into strategies to achieve the desired outcome
- The benefits to our clients are many, some of them being:
- To provide clients with a competitive rate for labour hire services which greatly assist in budgeting and forecasting
- To allow clients to concentrate on core business
- To provide a constant focus on improvement to daily operations
- To increase levels of productivity within client company
- To free up capital to be invested in other ventures like equipment and buildings
- Provide ongoing support via a culture based on flexibility to suit business needs
- Improve client corporate image by providing loyal customer focused staff on site
- Increase levels of customer service via our (CSI) Continuous Service Improvement strategy
Our value added services:
- A Key indicator to success is our meticulous recruitment process, where 50% of the practical training is transformed into productivity due to sourcing and identifying candidates by way of RPL (recognition of prior learning) methods.
- Our Operations team are led by highly skilled certified managers who take ownership of the client site from day one performing Risk Assessments(RA), Job Safety Analysis(JSA), Standard Operation Procedures(SOP) and a Training Needs Analysis(TNA) and then develop tailored induction and site awareness programs. This is one of Blue Collars “non-negotiable” processes reducing Lost Time Injuries (LTI) and working in a win-win situation for both parties.
- The only recruitment agency accredited as Registered Training Organisation who can assist with a range of tailored training solutions, such as induction.
- We can conduct on-site inductions and orientation days
- Blue collar casuals received ongoing training & development to improve their performance. They are also regularly monitored & receive performance feedback
- Competitive pricing which includes absorbing the cost of medicals, ASICs, Uniforms, DG training and other applicable training.
- BCR will guarantee a competitive market rate that will be negotiated in the best interest of the client to ensure that they gain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Continuous total cost reduction as below:
- Meet with your management team weekly and discuss resource requirements and forward planning to ensure maximum production and minimise labour costs.
- Continuously monitor and recommend smart operating solutions such as multi-skilling .
- Cost reduction through an all-inclusive fee, timely reporting & analysis of labour data
Safety is paramount
- Participation in a recognised OH&S assurance standard or initiative
- Maintain the highest service standards, BCR leads the way in initiatives such as an in house Safety Management System (SMS) approved and endorsed by WorkCover Australia. The SMS covers all aspects of OHS&E and Personal Wellbeing
- By proposing activities for continuous service and labour quality improvement like multi-skilling, cross utilising, further training & resource allocation
How we do it smarter and better
- Blue Collar’s key indicator to success in this industry is our meticulous recruitment process which has proven to reduce entry level skill training for the client by as much as 50%, by sourcing and identifying candidates with RPL (recognition of prior learning) methods.
- Blue Collar Operations team are led by highly skilled managers who are certified, in accordance with the Australian Qualification Framework, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (NCC TAA40104) and Human Behaviour Skills.
- Blue Collar operations take ownership of the client site from day one performing Risk Assessments (RA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and then develop tailored induction and site awareness programs. This is one of Blue Collars “non-negotiable” processes that is a key indicator in significantly reducing Lost Time Injuries (LTI), simply be educating employees to work in a safe manner and report all incidents or accidents regardless of the severity and actively become involved in hazard identification and control.
Immediate Cost Savings
- Human Resources administration and payroll administration costs eliminated
- Workers compensation
- You save time and money sourcing, recruiting, and training staff
The major benefit of outsourcing to a Contract Labor Hire Provider means you outsource all the human relations issues associated with a permanent workforce
- Outsource entire workforce (NB. We can sign on as casuals those permanent employees you wish to retain)
- Utilize Blue Collar Recruitment during peak business seasons only
Blue Collar Recruitment provides
Pre-employment & ongoing training and development of temporary workforce, with a strong emphasis on safety)
- Management & Supervision:
Blue Collar manages the temporary workforce through
- regular Performance Assessment and review
- on-site supervision and
- generally handling the human resources issues that go with people management
- Access to Blue Collar Recruitments.
- Qualified trained and medically fit labour pool with full AFP, DIMIA & ASIO clearance