Safety & Compliance
The Blue Collar “Non-Negotiable” Performance Improvement Plan
At Blue Collar Recruitment the health and safety of personnel is of the highest priority.
Blue Collar Recruitment will comply with relevant Work place Health & Safety legislation and is committed to continuous improvement of its safety performance. As a leader in the labour-hire industry, Blue Collar will:
- Develop and implement a safety management system (SMS) based on the requirements of AS/NZS 4801/4 and AS/NZS ISO 14001/4.
- Adopt a preventative and proactive risk management program as the core component of the SMS
- Promote consultation with all relevant parties to ensure active participation resulting in ownership of the SMS at all levels of the organisation.
- Ensure specific SMS programs detail levels of accountability and are measured by key performance indicators.
- Implement and maintain an effective rehabilitation program that aims to fully rehabilitate employees as quickly as possible
- Enhance awareness amongst relevant participants of the hazards and risks associated with Blue Collar Recruitment activities at client sites.
- Provide resources, controls and training to either eliminate hazards or reduce risks as far as practicable.
- Managers and employees throughout Blue Collar Recruitment have specific responsibilities and will be held accountable for the development, implementation and sustainability of the SMS, appropriate to their level of involvement.
- This policy will be periodically reviewed to ensure it and the associated SMS remains effective.
- For any additional information, elaboration or guidance, contact the Blue Collar National WHS Manager 02 9893 7188