Blue Collar Recruitment is an Australian Owned company focused on providing the aviation and logistics industries with a comprehensive range of services through a network of highly qualified, motivated and customer focused employees.
If successful you will be joining a safety focused energetic, team oriented company, working in a fast paced environment supporting a number of major clients.
Blue Collar Recruitment are seeking people looking for casual ongoing work working on a 7 day rotating roster. You must be available to cover all shifts. Positions available are for licensed MC Drivers, required to work in the aviation and logistics industries.
The right candidate:
- Must hold a full and current MC Driver Licence with at least 5 years’ experience, with reliable transport.
- LF forklift license
- Knowledge of securing loads and utilising dogs and chains
- Have a Can Do/ Customer Service attitude
- Work in a fast paced environment endorsing safety as priority
- Is physically fit and must be able to pass a full medical including A&OD testing.
- Must be able to obtain a criminal history check
- Is available for ongoing rotational shifts.
- Has a great work ethic, willing to learn and progress
If you have these skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding position, please follow the link below and apply.
We would like to thank you for applying for a position with Blue Collar. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?