Client Management Team
A Client Account Manager will be appointed to service your account
- Your Blue Collar Client Account Manager will be your central contact point for all operational issues and requirements
- Service Delivery Model – We will customize our operations to meet your service delivery requirements.
Your Blue Collar Account Manager will:
- Be your point of contact
- Personally handle your file
- Implement procedures specific to your needs
- Handle your queries and liaise with the Blue Collar Recruitment Team to expedite results
- Handle employee queries and action accordingly
- Maintain employee morale and assist with Human Relations issues
- Regularly visit the workplace for the purpose of safety, employee supervision & performance assessment
- The Blue Collar Operations Team supports the Client Relations Manager and consists of a team of Internal Technical Blue Collar consultants who are trained and experienced in customer service and all recruitment and service delivery processes.
- This service is backed up by a 24 hour After Hours Service
- A Senior Blue Collar Consultant as well as Blue Collar’s National Operations Manager are available to discuss your needs along with other senior Finance and Safety Personnel.
- Blue Collar also has access to a wide range of external consultants and professionals that can be called in to assist your account requirements.
- Blue Collar is always looking to develop innovative solutions to improve the success of your operation