Our client is Australia’s largest in-flight catering company to the aviation industry. An opportunity has become available for an on-going casual Chef -Indian Cuisine to work on their site near Sydney Domestic Airport. In this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of hot & cold meals (commercial quantities)
- Stock control & minimising food wastage
- Maintaining a hygienic work environment at all times
- Strictly follow menu specifications as well as food safety/HACCP policies
- Required to work afternoon shifts
- Previous experience in commercial cooking/kitchen
- Exceptional knife skills
- Willing to work at the airport
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy open plan kitchen
- Strong organisational & time management skills Motivated & hard working
- Clear understanding of HACCP
- Your own uniform & tool kit Your own form of transport
Sounds interesting? Do you meet all the required criteria? If so please click the APPLY NOW button to apply directly via seek.
We would like to thank you for applying for a position with Blue Collar. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.