Our recruitment portal was created to give our candidates a better way to apply for jobs. It’s an on line CV registration that anyone can set up for free. Here you upload your resume, review current positions or register your interest for future positions with Blue Collar.
WHO FITS THE PROFILE OF A "BLUE COLLAR" EMPLOYEE?
Current Job Openings
We are seeking hard working & reliable people, who are looking for casual on ongoing work on a flexible rotating roster including weekends. Role is at Sydney Airport.
The successful applicants will:
- Be physically fit and able to carry out repetitive heavy manual work
- Preferably someone with an existing ASIC/Cat2 or willing to apply for one
- have own transport to & from the airport
- commitment to safety procedures
- available for early starts & late finishes
- MUST hold a current unrestricted drivers licence
Chefs - Indian Cuisine
Our client is Australia’s largest in-flight catering company to the aviation industry. An opportunity has become available for an on-going casual Chef – Indian Cuisine to work on their site near Sydney Domestic Airport.
In this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of hot & cold meals (commercial quantities)
- Stock control & minimising food wastage
- Maintaining a hygienic work environment at all times
- Strictly follow menu specifications as well as food safety/HACCP policies
- Required to work afternoon shifts
Don't see a role that suits? Register using the form on the left so that we have your details for future roles.
Once you have registered, you can login at any time and update your details.
For some roles that we recruit for, it is essential that you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is due to regulatory requirements and is not negotiable. If you are in the process of applying for Permanent Residency, your application will not meet these requirements. Only once you have received Permanent Residency Status from Department of Immigration, will your application be considered for these roles.
Applicants on VISA’S
Inductions/Ongoing Training & Development
Holiday Visa – You must not work for any more than 6-months with 1 employer
Student Visa – Limited to 20 hours work per week (full time hours allowed only during approved study breaks. You MUST provide us with a letter from your approved Education Institution before we can increase these hours)