Blue Collar Recruitment is an Australian Owned company focused on providing the aviation industry with a comprehensive range of services through a network of highly qualified, motivated and customer focused employees.
If successful you will be joining an energetic, team oriented company, working in a fast paced environment supporting a number of major airlines at Sydney Airport.
We are seeking hard working & reliable people, who are looking for casual on ongoing work on a flexible rotating roster including weekends.
The successful applicants will:
- Be physically fit and able to carry out repetitive heavy manual work
- Preferably someone with an existing ASIC/Cat2 or willing to apply for one
- have own transport to & from the airport
- commitment to safety procedures
- available for early starts & late finishes
- MUST hold a current unrestricted drivers licence
The work is varied & interesting and will include:
- Air freight sorting
- handling of fragile & oversize items
- Identification of restricted items
All applicants MUST be flexible to work any required shifts Monday to Sunday and all positions start on a casual roster and on call as required especially during peak periods.
All successful applicants will need to undergo a pre-employment medical (at your own cost) which includes a Drug and Alcohol and a functional assessment which is performed by a physiotherapist including lifting upto 35kgs. You will also be required to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC), also at your own cost.
We would like to thank you for applying for a position with Blue Collar. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply directly via seek.